My Surprise Birthday Celebration

It has been almost 2 years since I shifted to Delhi. Like others, I also dream about live a healthy life so; I am working hard for it. I have friends around me who cares for me. Usually we do get together on weekends and apart from that we are always in touch on social media and phone calls. Delhi is a city of dreams people live here with free mind and soul. I came here, firstly in 2006 since then it has changed a lot. Lots of friends and relatives of mine lives here, but everyone are busy in their life. The only way to meet all of them is special occasion gathering. Today I am going to share an incident of mine about how a surprise party arranged for me by my friends.
It was 28th of May; this is the day when I came to this beautiful world. I went to the office like a usual day. Some of my friends and my family members wished me through call. I was not in the mood of any celebration because since childhood I haven’t celebrated my birthday ever. I usually go to the temple and eat some sweet on that special day. I did the same in the morning.  One of my friends was suffering from viral fever from last one week and I was planning to visit at his place. In the evening I got a call that my friend’s health getting worse need to take him to the hospital so, I ran in a hurry to his place. When I went there, I knocked the door. The Door opened by another friend and there were not any sign of light. I asked him, where is dileep, he replied that Dileep is sleeping in the next room.


When I enter into the next room suddenly light goes on and all of my friends were singing in loud voice happy birthday to you. I was shocked and overwhelmed by a surprise party. Dileep was fine and he planned everything with my other friends. I thanked him for the surprise. After that, we went to cut the cake. The cake was my favorite chocolate flavor. They ordered that from online portal which placed free online cake delivery in Noida at dileep place. We enjoyed the cake after that we went for dinner.

We enjoyed a lot and that day became one of the best day in my life. Seriously, I never imagined that I would ever celebrate my birthday but, that became true because of my friends. I would suggest you all whenever you are going to celebrate a special occasion, keep it in secret way and surprise them. Celebration without cake is incomplete nowadays so bring the cake at your place by asking online vendor to place an online cake delivery in greater Noida, Noida or any other places where you desire to place your order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making of an Adorable Kit Kat Gems Chocolate Cake at Home

Organic Exquisite Chocolate Cake in Cooker